Today is my birthday! I grow older every time July 23rd arrives. This year I’m turning 24 which is odd to me since I don’t feel 24. My birthday wish for my readers is to support me by following my blog and following me on all my social media accounts. I’m going to link all of those wonderful links at the bottom of this post. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this blog because I’m passionate about every post I write for Bizarre Brunette. To celebrate my birthday I’m going to list 24 random facts about me in no particular order.
- I’m left handed! Every day after I work, I notice my left pinky finger is dark blue or black because I drag my hand as I write.
- Halloween is my all time favorite “holiday”.
- Smoking is the one trait I find completely unattractive in a romantic partner.
- My biggest insecurity growing up was tied between my uneven eyebrows and my big cheeks.
- I played the Alto Saxophone in high school and for a full year in college.
- I also used an Alto Saxophone in a D&D campaign as a weapon
- My first comic I remember reading was Calvin & Hobbes.
- I cannot resist Double Stuff Oreo’s, it’s a trigger food.
- My favorite recipe to make is garlic shrimp in the oven.
- My patronus would be a cat.
- Proud to be a Hufflepuff
- I wish I would have studied abroad in college
- I hate rollercoasters.
- I believe in ghosts, but I don’t have any ghost stories to share.
- I’m incredibly clumsy.
- For example: I ran into a tree while playing football with friends, sprained my ankle getting into my car and fell off a landing backwards while trick-or-treating with friends
- If I had any superpower, I would want to be made of ice and shoot ice beams.
- Fuck is my favorite swear word.
- My Subaru is named Ripley Rey.
- I cannot wait to see the Female Doctor in action
- My Favorite Doctor is Christopher Eccleston
- I also have a fitness instagram @benchingbrunette.
- Breakfast food is my favorite type of food.
- It took me an hour to come up with #24 fun facts about myself 😀
My social media links are listed below. Thanks for reading my blog and I’m looking forward to another great year for blog posts.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bizarrebrunette/