Today is my birthday! I grow older every time July 23rd arrives. This year I’m turning 24 which is odd to me since I don’t feel 24. My birthday wish for my readers is to support me by following my blog and following me on all my social media accounts. I’m going to link all of those wonderful links at the bottom of this post. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this blog because I’m passionate about every post I write for Bizarre Brunette. To celebrate my birthday I’m going to list 24 random facts about me in no particular order.
- I’m left handed! Every day after I work, I notice my left pinky finger is dark blue or black because I drag my hand as I write.
- Halloween is my all time favorite “holiday”.
- Smoking is the one trait I find completely unattractive in a romantic partner.
- My biggest insecurity growing up was tied between my uneven eyebrows and my big cheeks.
- I played the Alto Saxophone in high school and for a full year in college.
- I also used an Alto Saxophone in a D&D campaign as a weapon
- My first comic I remember reading was Calvin & Hobbes.
- I cannot resist Double Stuff Oreo’s, it’s a trigger food.
- My favorite recipe to make is garlic shrimp in the oven.
- My patronus would be a cat.
- Proud to be a Hufflepuff
- I wish I would have studied abroad in college
- I hate rollercoasters.
- I believe in ghosts, but I don’t have any ghost stories to share.
- I’m incredibly clumsy.
- For example: I ran into a tree while playing football with friends, sprained my ankle getting into my car and fell off a landing backwards while trick-or-treating with friends
- If I had any superpower, I would want to be made of ice and shoot ice beams.
- Fuck is my favorite swear word.
- My Subaru is named Ripley Rey.
- I cannot wait to see the Female Doctor in action
- My Favorite Doctor is Christopher Eccleston
- I also have a fitness instagram @benchingbrunette.
- Breakfast food is my favorite type of food.
- It took me an hour to come up with #24 fun facts about myself 😀
My social media links are listed below. Thanks for reading my blog and I’m looking forward to another great year for blog posts.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bizarrebrunette/
19 thoughts on “Celebrating My Birthday with 24 Facts About Me!”
Woohoo…Happy birthday and a wonderful way to celebrate it with this post! Nice to know a little bit more about you, and for the record, I hate rollercoasters too lol. I hope you will have a great birthday! Have a wonderful day 🎉🎉🎉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love the Alto Sax D&D weapon XD hahaha
Yep! I asked our DM: “So can I use an alto-sax for a weapon?” He laughed and said I didn’t need to roll for it and allowed me to do it.
I hope you have a great birthday!
Thanks! It was pretty relaxed!
Happy Birthday 😀 Also, yas for Halloween and cat patronus 😉
Halloween is one of my favorite days out of the whole year.
Happy Birthday to you! Apparently most Polar Bears are also left handed, I heard somewhere once…
I’m going to assume that’s real because that’s a great fact.
I tried to find the clip supporting it, but couldn’t (It was on a quiz show called QI – not sure if you get in the states). Google seems to suggest it is an urban legend. Or more approriately a rural legend. That all being said, when I looked through QI clips I did find one that was to do with left handedness, so if you want to see a bunch of middle aged male british comedians make fools of themselves trying to use left handed items you might find it funny (you might not but I leave you the link and you can make your own decision) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDN0JEz5dd8 I really wish the Polar Bear fact was true. Hmm, there was no evidence to disprove the theory that I saw, so it shall remain true until disproved
Say what!! I’ve never met anyone else who’s favourite doctor is Christopher Eccleston. Amazing. I loved David Tennant, but Eccleston was THE ONE for me. He got all the best storylines and was just so crazy in a genuinely loveable way. Plus, he was the reason Rose fell in love with the Doctor, and I just.. Ahhh.. I could talk about him all day!
Emma | https://geekytourist.com
I love Nine. Without Nine, we wouldn’t have the other Doctors just FYI 😉
Happy belated birthday!
First, lefties unite! That use to be the worst part about the beginning of a school year -raw pinky finger knuckle from dragging it across pencil lead >.<
Second, my Subaru is named Irisviel (Fate anime fan??) 🙂
I’m not a Fate anime fan, but I appreciate the geekiness of the name. Good to meet more left handed individuals 😀
Happy belated birthday! I forgot we share the same day 😉 I am also a Hufflepuff and Halloween lover! Have to disagree on the double stuff Oreo’s though 😛
That’s right! Happy Belated B-Day to you too!
Happy belated birthday!! Thanks for sharing all of these fun facts. My sister is left handed too. I love garlic shrimp – I can’t get enough of it. I hope 24 is a great year for you and your blog!
Thanks! Left handed ness rules!