Winter Break is going to start sometime next week and I could really use the time off. School has gotten so stressful now since finals are next week. Part of my stress comes from group projects and I hate how my grade is dependent on other people. End of rant, but I cannot tell you how I can’t wait for a break.
Winter Break is around a month long and I know that I may get very bored. That’s why I came up with a list of books to read, shows to watch and gaming to be done so I can have a relaxing winter break minus the boredom. So here is my Winter Break Pop Culture To-Do List
- See Star Wars!! I’m really excited about the movie especially because I was really young when the prequels came out so I couldn’t really join in on the excitement. I plan on buying tickets soon.
- Catch up on all my TV shows (looking at The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl).
- Jessica Jones! Also included: Agents of Shield, Scandal, Young Justice, and Agent Carter. I have a lot of work to do.
- Gaming! I have Bullet Storm, Fallout 3, and Assassins Creed 2 that I can play. I’m also going to sell some 360 games to be redeemed for another game that I will actually play. Also, DS includes Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, and more.
- Go on a comic book store run. There are so many cool comic book stores in the Twin Cities area that I want to check out.
- Design a new Magic the Gathering deck.
- Organize! I have way too much stuff in my house and I’m planning on getting rid of a bunch of toys, CDs, and stuff that just adds clutter to my bedroom
Hopefully, this will keep me busy and not too bored over break. I’m also going to keep working out to maintain my muscle mass. With that being said, I want winter break to be here ASAP.