Winter Break is going to start sometime next week and I could really use the time off. School has gotten so stressful now since finals are next week. Part of my stress comes from group projects and I hate how my grade is dependent on other people. End of rant, but I cannot tell you how I can’t wait for a break.
Winter Break is around a month long and I know that I may get very bored. That’s why I came up with a list of books to read, shows to watch and gaming to be done so I can have a relaxing winter break minus the boredom. So here is my Winter Break Pop Culture To-Do List
- See Star Wars!! I’m really excited about the movie especially because I was really young when the prequels came out so I couldn’t really join in on the excitement. I plan on buying tickets soon.
- Catch up on all my TV shows (looking at The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl).
- Jessica Jones! Also included: Agents of Shield, Scandal, Young Justice, and Agent Carter. I have a lot of work to do.
- Gaming! I have Bullet Storm, Fallout 3, and Assassins Creed 2 that I can play. I’m also going to sell some 360 games to be redeemed for another game that I will actually play. Also, DS includes Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, and more.
- Go on a comic book store run. There are so many cool comic book stores in the Twin Cities area that I want to check out.
- Design a new Magic the Gathering deck.
- Organize! I have way too much stuff in my house and I’m planning on getting rid of a bunch of toys, CDs, and stuff that just adds clutter to my bedroom
Hopefully, this will keep me busy and not too bored over break. I’m also going to keep working out to maintain my muscle mass. With that being said, I want winter break to be here ASAP.
8 thoughts on “Winter Break To Do List”
I have my Star Wars ticket! I CAN’T WAIT!! When episodes 1, 2, and 3 were coming out everyone told me how BAD they were so I never saw them and now I regret everything. I have Jessica Jones on my list too but that show is emotionally heavy so I’m gonna take that one slow. Hope you have a great winter break! 😀 Relax and enjoy ❤
Jessica Jones is a very heavy show. I’m just addicted so I’m trying to fit in an hour of my day to watch it.
That’s good! My friends told me to switch between JJ and a silly/fun show to cut the edge
I just finished Jessica Jones yesterday, it was pretty awesome. Good luck with the Magic deck. I learned to play, but find the idea of putting together my own deck a bit overwhelming. It sounds like you’re going to have a busy winter 🙂 I really should make a list too.
It definitely helps organize what you want to get done! Deck building is super overwhelming so that’s why I’m doing it over winter break so I have plenty of time to revise my deck and such. Jessica Jones is so addicting!
Star Wars and Jessica Jones are on my list – reading HP too, but for the first time and not a re-read 🙂
Good luck on knocking out your list!