Blog Tags / Awards make me smile. It’s rewarding to have developed a readership base where I get tagged in these. Being stuck in Quarantine, I need all the happiness I can get. A Geek Girl’s Guide nominated me for this award, so make sure to check out her blog before reading on.
- Thank the person who tagged you (Michelle, rock on!) Make sure to link back to the blog. ^^^^^^^ Use Super Happy Love as a tag.
- Display the logo on the post. Share the rules
- Choose a minimum of 2 out of the 6 prompts, more is allowed.
- The 6 prompts are as follows:
- Tell about a person you love (friend, partner, celebrity, Youtuber, pet, someone who meant a lot to you).
- Write about a franchise or fandom you love
- Write about a character you love
- Tell us about a piece of music you love
- Show us a piece of media you love so much
- Write something you love about yourself
- Don’t forget to tag 6 bloggers!!
Here we go:
A Person I Love
This is a hard choice because there are so many people in my life who mean so much to me. After deliberating, I decided to pick my brother. My brother means the world to me. The older I am, the more close I am to my brother. We have had many experiences together with just us. We went to a comic book store / bar in Orlando and we drove to Gen Con together. It would sadden me if Gen Con was cancelled this year, because it’s a great way for me and my brother to bond.
A Fandom I Love *Challenging Myself to Not Say Harry Potter*
As mentioned in the title, I wanted to challenge myself to not pick Harry Potter. I decided to go with Life is Strange. Life is Strange is one of my favorite video games of all time. This is a video game I recommend to people who hate playing video games. Told in various episodes, our main character Max reunites with Chloe to uncover the disapparance of Rachel along with figuring out why these weird events are happening in this town. If you haven’t played this game, you absolutely have to.
A Character I Love
I absolutely love Carmen Sandiego. Remember when General Mills used to put demo computer CD’s in cereal boxes?? I played the Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego and this is how I learned vocabulary, geography and improved my basic math knowledge. Educational computer games can be fun and who doesn’t want to catch a thief, or maybe…. not.
What I Love About Myself
I love how much I have grown as a person. I have become more confident in myself and accepting of who I am. My body image has sky rocketed. I have learned to cut toxic people out of my life and to stick up for myself. I’m really content with where my life i at and I’m thankful at my experiences.
I Tag. . .
- Anyone who wants to participate!