This is the moment I wait for all year: Halloween and the arrival of Fall. Everyone at my work knows how much I love Halloween and I keep ranting about how great Fall is. It’s gorgeous outside with a nice breeze in the air which means it’s time to break out the funky pattern rain boots and cozy cardigans. I wanted to set up an October / Halloween / Fall bucket list to keep me on track. This is a rather ambitious list so I’m not sure how much I will accomplish, but I wanted to keep myself organized during this Fall season. Check out my Fall To Do List:
- Watch the Classic Horror Movies! I own Dracula, Frankenstein and the Mummy.
- Watch Rocky Horror Picture Show *the original* which I have also never seen before.
- Visit an Apple Orchard
- Attend a Halloween Costume Party
- See the new Halloween movie in theaters
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Watch Nightmare Before Christmas on Netflix
- Play a Horror Themed D&D campaign
- Attend the Minneapolis Zombie Pub Crawl
What else do you want to accomplish in this spooky season? Once the season ends, I’ll publish a follow up post to see how accomplishing my list went.