Happy FriYAY! I have the day off of work and I’m staring outside at the gorgeous yellow & orange trees outside my window. It’s 60 degrees, the wind is softly blowing and it’s warm enough to wear a cardigan. I saw in my Twitter Feed that Heather over at Just Geeking By tagged me in the “50 Things That Make Me Happy”. I shortened the list to 30 items because I had trouble coming up with more than 30. It doesn’t take much for me to be happy and I felt listing 50 things was more of a chore for me. Hopefully you will read over this list and maybe find some commonality with my list and yours.
- My Cat Athena
- Black coffee with no cream
- Cruelty Free Makeup
- A warm chocolate chip cookie
- The boyfriend ❤ *we are celebrating our 4 year anniversary at the end of this month*
- Video Games
- The first snow fall during the Holiday season
- Road Trip vacations
- Light beer
- Comic Book Conventions
- My mom & my brother
- Fuzzy socks
17. Seeing a movie in theaters opening weekend
18. Visiting NYC, take me back.
19. My friends
20. Saving money
21. Remembering random memories of me and my dad. Feeling grateful I got to know him even though it was only 12 years
22. Being busy
23. Playing D&D especially Call of Cthulhu
24. Board Games
25. Working at Steamship Coffee & Tea when I have time
26. Writing on Bizarre Brunette
27. Writing for Twin Cities Geek
28. My Subaru named Ripley Rey
29. The rush of endorphins after completing an intense workout
30. Taking time each day to be grateful of how far I have come and thinking positive thoughts.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! If you do, link me your post in the comments below.