I was in Milwaukee, WI this past weekend unwinding with the boyfriend’s side of the family when my phone buzzed saying I was tagged in a Facebook post. Sure enough, Wintendo64 tagged me in the mystery blogger award.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
Straight from the creator: “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Thanks Wintendo64 for nominating me! Her cosplays are freaking amazing.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share the link to your best post.
My Three Things:
- I didn’t start reading comics until after seeing the Avengers in 2012. It sparked something within me that led me to read comics. After buying Justice League and Green Arrow, I was led to Image Comics which produces my favorite indie comics. I definitely swing DC > Marvel, but I’m slowly becoming more immersed in Marvel comics as well.
- I have always wanted to build my own computer. Living in a one bedroom apartment, I have no room for a desk with a computer. When I upgrade to a two bedroom apartment, I want the second bedroom to be a library / work room with a desk. That’s where I want my computer to go.
- Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit because of all the museums however, I would hate to live there.
What’s a fictional food you have always wanted to try?
Butterbeer because I want to know if it’s alcoholic or not? Is it creamy fake beer? I have to know.
I have always wanted to cosplay Elektra or Cat Woman. They kick serious ass while being sexy at the same time.
What is your LEAST favorite video game / book / movie.
I will pick one from each category. Least favorite video game would be Call of Duty because they release a game each year with nothing really new in it. My least favorite book would be a toss up between Emma by Jane Austin and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Emma is a horrible person who’s extremely judgmental and Wuthering Heights is way too depressing of a book to read. Finally, one of my least favorite movie would be Knowing which stars Nicolas Cage… it was really bad.
If you got a ticket to any fictional event, where would you go?
The first competition that I thought of was the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter. I would want to watch, not actually participate.
What new game / book / movie are you looking forward to being released?
Avengers Infinity War is by far what I’m looking forward to the most!
I’m going to break the rules for this blog tag and say anyone who reads this post and wants to do the tag is nominated. If you do decide to complete this tag, here are my questions:
- What is your all time favorite OTP?
- What would be your dream career?
- Worst vacation you have ever been on?
- What’s one popular movie / TV Show / book / comic that everyone loves, but you absolutely hate?
- Night owl or Early Riser?
I have been trying to think about what my “best blog post was”. To be honest, I love everything that I write for BizarreBrunette. All my readers inspire me to keep blogging about what I’m passionate about.