I saw this tag on one of my favorite blogs I follow (http://comicsandcookies.com/2015/07/17/four-things/#comments). I absolutely love her blog. I want to do this tag just to let you know a little more about me.
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- A town house in Plymouth, MN.
- My current home which I love.
- My cottage in Willmar, MN. Approximately 2 hours away from my house.
- Winona, MN. My college town and second home.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Hostess at Red Lobster
- Noodles & Company
- Winona State Phonathon.
- Volunteering at the Humane Society. I don’t get paid, but I still consider this a job. It’s important to feed the kitties
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
- Baked Beans
Four of my Favorite Foods:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ice Cream
- Milk. I love a glass of milk. It’s so delicious.
Four Films I’ve watched more than once:
- License to Kill is my favorite James Bond movie
- Captain America The Winter Soldier
- L.A. Confidential
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- The Flash
- Doctor Who
- Agents of Shield
^ all superhero-related mostly. I have no shame.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year:
- My 21st Birthday. I’m spending it at home. Minneapolis and St. Paul are right around the corner so I should have fun.
- Wisconsin Dells Trip! I have never been to the Dells. I’m going at the end of this month with friends.
- School to start. I love fall and I love football games.
- Work! I love where I work and the money. 🙂
Four Things I can’t Live Without:
- My mom, she’s my best friend.
- My friends who keep me sane.
- Cats. I love the humane society.
Four Things about my mom!
- She loves movies! I always end up seeing something new whenever I come home.
- She has the best laugh. It always puts me in a better mood.
- She has words of wisdom that I need in my life.
- She loves her wine. I always have a glass when I come home.
Four Places I’ve Visited:
- Minneapolis & St. Paul frequently
- Lacrosse, Wisconsin.
- Michigan! 😀 Not a specific place, but it was cool being there.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Four Pet Peeves:
- Pessimistic people. I love being positive. It puts me in a better mood
- Video game glitches.
- Talking during a movie/TV show I’m watching
- Being rude.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Have superpowers for a day.
- Do more traveling! I would love to go to Harry Potter World or Disneyland. Visit Japan or England? New York!
- I wish I could stay in college for a lot longer before going into debt. I love learning new things.
- Go to outer space.
Four subjects I studied at School:
- Biology/Pre-Med. This was back when I wanted to go to medical school.
- Chemistry. I took a lot of chemistry courses.
- Exercise Science. My current major.
- Nutrition. Current minor.
Four Things Near Me Right Now:
- My phone.
- My school ID
- My laptop